Monday, July 1, 2013

Update on Future Excursions

One of my top priorities for this blog is to make it as diverse as possible with all different religions getting an equal representation.  Unfortunately this is difficult due to the small amount of religious places of worship and congregations other than Christian churches in the area that I am currently living in.  Also, some of my attempts to visit certain places has failed due to unforeseen circumstances.  However, I would like to update by saying that while next week I am visiting another Christian institution, a Byzantine Catholic church, I plan to visit an Islamic Dhikr the week after, and that I have other places in mind for after that and which I am in the process of setting up visits to.  Because of the difficulty and time required in setting these visits up and traveling there, you can expect to see a Christian visit posted about every other week and a non-Christian visit posted on the complementary weeks.  However, I will try my best to also post about other religions through other ways, as well, such as commenting on or reviewing books I have read that deal with another religious tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment